Runner Statement for Chongqing International Women’s Half Marathon 2019
Notes: All runners, before registration, must read carefully the Rules and Regulations for Chongqing International Women’s Half Marathon 2019 and Application Information of Chongqing International Women’s Half Marathon 2019. Submitting the application information, by default, means you have read, understood and agreed to abide by all contents specified in the Rules and Regulations for Chongqing International Women’s Half Marathon 2019 and Application Information of Chongqing International Women’s Half Marathon 2019, and signed and submitted the disclaimer.
As a runner I, my guardian, administrator, legal representative and any person who might file a claim or lawsuit on my behalf, make the following statement:
1. I voluntarily participate in the Chongqing International Women’s Half Marathon 2019 and all related activities (hereinafter collectively referred to as the Event). I confirm that I have the corresponding civil capacity and civil liability for participating in the Event, and I have obtained the consent of the guardian;
2. I confirm that I fully understand and agree to abide by all procedures, rules, regulations, requirements and measures made by the Organizing Committee and co-organizers of the Chongqing International Women’s Half Marathon 2019 (hereinafter collectively referred to as the Organizers);
3. I confirm that I have carefully read the tips of the Organizers regarding all possible risks that might occur to the runners in the Event (including but not limited to the risk of personal injury or death caused by the sports). I hereby expressly agree to take all possible risks and responsibilities incurred by participating in the Chongqing International Women’s Half Marathon 2019;
4. I declare that I have received medical examination in a registered medical institution. Based on the medical examination report and self-assessment, I confirm that my physical condition can adapt to the long-distance running. I have prepared for the race and promise to bear the risks brought by the race (including but not limited to the risk of personal injury or death that might result from the sports);
5. I take full responsibility for personal injury, partial or permanent disability, death, medical or hospitalization expenses, property damage, and any form of theft or property losses that might arise from my participation in the Event in its entire process. I exempt the Organizers from any liability; the Organizers shall not bear any form of compensation for the circumstances mentioned above;
6. I authorize the Organizers of the Event and the designated media to use my portrait, name or voice, etc. for the promotion and advertisement of the Chongqing International Women’s Half Marathon;
7. I will provide my identity card to the Organizers to verify my identity and qualifications for the race, and I guarantee the submitted identity documents and information are authentic and valid. I bear all the responsibilities arising from the provision of false information. The Organizers have the right to refuse eligibility for participation and the paid application fee will not be refunded;
8. I promise to sign up for the race in my own capacity; I will not transfer the qualifications and bib number cloth obtained after registration to others or let another person run on my behalf; I bear all the responsibilities and consequences arising from the transfer of qualifications and bib number cloth.
9. I agree, before and during the race, not to damage, alter or cover the official bib number cloth of the Event；I will wear the Event clothing as required and agree that the Organizers have the right to cancel my qualification for the race after discovering my violation of this article;
10. I agree to abide by the instructions of the referee, medical personnel and security personnel during the race; and voluntarily withdraw from the race when I fail to complete the race within the closing time, or in case of poor health and unexpected situation on the race tracks; I bear all liabilities and consequences arising from my insistence in the race.
11. I agree to accept the on-site first-aid medical treatment provided by the Organizers during the race. And I will cover the expenses incurred in the hospital treatment; and
12. I agree that the Organizers have purchased personal accident insurance for me with me as the Insured. I confirm that I know and agree to the relevant contents in the insurance contract.
In view of the certain risks in marathon, all runners, except those above 18 years old who have full civil capacity, must have their guardians, administrators and legal representatives signing on the signature page of this runner statement, so as to show the guardians, administrators or legal representatives recognize their participation in the race and bear all possible risks and responsibilities involved in the Chongqing International Women’s Half Marathon 2019 and all activities related to the Event.
I, my guardian, administrator, or legal representative have fully understood and agreed to the above contents; we guarantee the authenticity of my identity/age. This runner statement is signed by me，my guardian, administrator or legal representative. Signatures not signed by us will be considered a breach of contract. I, my guardian, administrator, legal representative and people signing for us will bear all legal liabilities and compensation liabilities arising thereof.
(Text ends here; the following part is the signature page)
Runners at and above 18 years old sign here
Runner’s signature: Bib number:
Runner’s ID number:
Runners below 18 years old sign here
Runner’s signature: Race Number:
Runner’s ID number:
Signature of guardian, administrator or legal representative:
ID number of guardian, administrator or legal representative: